10 times Michelle from Full House was sassy as hell
Today we celebrate the return of one of America’s best-loved sitcoms. Full House ran for eight years from 1987 and today, almost 30 years later, new episodes of Fuller House premiere on Netflix. Full House followed the escapades of widowed father, Danny, attempting to raise his three daughters with the help of his best friend and his brother-in-law.
Fuller House picks up with Steph and D.J., Danny’s two eldest daughters. In a completely unexpected shocking new storyline, the series will see recently widowed D.J. struggling to raise her three sons and so enlisting the help of sister Steph and best friend Kimmy. Is it just me or does that sounds familiar?
Many of the original cast will be returning to the show in their original parts including John Stamos as heartthrob Jesse. The only main cast member(s) not returning are Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen who alternated playing the adorable youngest sister, Michelle. Whilst no reason has been given for their snub, our guess is they were busy taking themselves too seriously to rejoin the cast.
The twins were just nine months old when they started playing Michelle and so they literally grew up on television. With a clear love of the spotlight the girls seemed to have a knack for comic timing even at such a young age. Michelle became a fan favourite and she even got her own catchphrases. Boy oh boy we wish we could bring back the mini Olsen twins to revive this part.
Here are 10 times Michelle was the sassiest thing on television.
1. When she was fed up with the catering on set.
2. When she was the baddest biker chick in town.
3. When she was totally secure about her own body…
4. …but also when she decided a little bit of muscle toning wouldn’t hurt anybody.
6. When she knew she was the best actress in this joint and wanted to make it one-woman show.
7. When she looked right into the eyes of the audience and told them what they already knew, “I good”.
9. When she invented twerking. Eat your heart out Miley Cyrus.
10. When she did what every girl would have done in her situation.
Stay sassy kid.
Fuller House premieres today on Netflix.